Wednesday, December 19, 2012

bzzagent fun covergirl blastflipstick

Last weekend I was invited to a cookie party from a friend I hadnt seen in a long time. I was pretty excited it gave me a chance to try out my new covergirl flipstick shade minx.

Its a darker color then I am used to but it seemed to look nice for a christmas time party. here's some pictures of covergirl flipsticks

This is the shade vixen.

This is the shade Minx
I have had a good time trying new the new looks bzzagent hooked me up with. I have blogged before about how I am a bzzagent but here's a pic of the party where I got to share with everyone there $2 off coupons for blastflipstick and let them know how easy it was to find all 13 shades just about everywhere like mass retailers like walmart target pharmacies, grocery stores and more. I also got to tell everyone about bzzagent. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment