Thursday, January 10, 2013

NYC NEW YORK COLOR LIQUID LIPSHINE

I’m lucky enough to receive a full size sample of NYC NEW YORKCOLOR LIQUID LIPSHINE from INFLUENSTER complimentary. 

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is from New York City it self. My feeling are this is a great product it's key ingredient is vitamin E which provides big gloss and a moisturizing feel. I also think it has a slight vanilla scent to it as well which makes it a littler nicer to wear.

Its available in 10 different shades
CITY'S CLEAR (574)
BRIGHTON BEACH PEACH (575)
PROSPECT PINK (576)
FASHION AVENUE FUCHSIA (579)
RIVINGTON ROSE (580)
MIDTOWN MULBERRY (581)
NUDE YORK CITY (582)
HONEY ON THE HUDSON (584)
WINE N DINE (587)
BIG APPLE SPICE (588)

In this picture I am wearing # (582) Nude York City paired with my favorite brown lip liner. In my opinion NYC New York Liquid LipShine really made my lips pop giving me a high-end look with a very low-end price these lip-glosses run about $2.49 and you can purchase it at any mass retailer, like target and walmart. If you go to NYC New York Color http://bit.ly/ZmNfMI There is a button on the page that will find you the closest retailer. So happy shopping.

If you would like to to read some product information and product reviews you can here at Influenster's product page http://bit.ly/10cwV7v.


No comments:

Post a Comment