Saturday, September 14, 2013

This & That



How fun I was tagged in a This & That blog post from my Pal at http://www.beauty4free2u.com

Since my daughter isn't home I actually have time to do this. 

Makeup:

1. Blush or Bronzer-I think Bronzer
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- I love Lip Gloss
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Eye Liner for sure 
4. Foundation or Concealer- Concealer
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- I like Purples 
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- Pressed Eye Shadow. 
7. Brush or Sponge- Brush

Nails:

1. Opi or China Glaze- Opi is the best
2. Long or Short- If I can get them to grow then long
3. Acrylic or Natural- Natural
4. Bright or Dark- Dark
5. Flower or No Flower- Sometimes Flowers

Body:

1. Perfume or Body Splash- Perfume unless I don't have any then Body Splash
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion
3. Body Wash or Soap- Bar Soap
4. Lush or other- ? LUSH cosmetics is fantastic!!
 
Fashion:

1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Sweats
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve? Short Sleeves
3. Dress or Skirt? I would have to say is dress
4. Scarves or Hat- Scarves 
5. Studs or dangling earrings- Studs
6. Necklace or bracelet- Neckless
7. Heels or flats- Flip Flops
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots -Cowboy boots for sure
9. Jackets or hoodies - Hoodies
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe-  Neither

Hair:

1. Curly or Straight- Wavy
2. Bun or Ponytail - Ponytail
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Butterfly Clips
4. Hairspray or gel - Hair Spray
5. Long or short- Long
6. Dark or light- Dark
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs - Side Swept Bangs
8. Up or down- UP

Random:

1. Rain or shine- I love Rain
2. Summer or winter- Winter 
3. Fall or spring- Spring
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- CHOCOLATE

Now I am going to Tag..


No comments:

Post a Comment