Thursday, April 18, 2013

Colgate Optic White

First off I have to say is wow! I have been using Colgate optic white for about 3 weeks now and I feel so much more confident in my smile I really never used to smile with my teeth as you can see in the pic I posted below. Since I have been using the Colgate optic white system I received complimentary from Influenster I have noticed that my teeth are 3 shades lighter and my breath is so much fresher then its ever been morning breath is such a thing of the past. I feel more confident giving morning kisses to my love first thing in the morning.

Let me add that I am a smoker and dedicated coffee drinker so the thought of anything making my teeth whiter and younger looking as well as freshening my breath was very enticing to me. Although I started off thinking it really wouldn't be that successful in doing what it says it does. And with trying this in a dedicated routine of twice a day it has really helped. thank you Colgate optic white.

Here's the link to Colgate optic white's web page http://bit.ly/UVoWWv
Also check out Influenster's product review page http://bit.ly/154mB2X




No comments:

Post a Comment