Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NECTRESSE


Nectresse Natural Sweetner is 100% natural zero calorie and made from monk fruit. This product contains no sacralose. Monk fruit is 150x sweeter then sugar.  Think nectresse is only for your coffee or tea? Well let me open your mind a bit. 

You can use nectresse for baking too.  1/4 teaspoon is the equivalent to 1 teaspoon of sugar. Try it as a substitute in anything and everything like breakfast pancakes, pies, beverages, sauces like tomato sauce, enchilada sauce and much much more. 

I really tried to bake a pancake/ crepe sort of thing but it was a disaster. Ha ha Some people are great chef's and others are great eaters i fall into the eater category  Although I have had my husband add it to the spaghetti sauce to cut the bitter and I have used it in my enchilada sauce and it worked great compared to the sugar I usually would use. I also tried it on my bitter strawberries and it taste great! 

I received a box of Nectresse complimentary from Influenster and definitely will be buying this again for my beverages.

For more information please go check out their website at http://www.nectresse.com/home You can follow them on facebook and to read some of the reviews from others who have tried this please look here http://www.influenster.com/review/nectresse-natural-no-calorie-sweetener






No comments:

Post a Comment