Friday, July 12, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles






I am a stay at home mom, so flip flops are my go to daily shoe.  They are quick and easy.

Although I think it's important to dress up for date night with my husband, I tend to avoid my cute high heels because they usually hurt the balls of my feet as well as the arc of my foot.

It was as though Influenster was listening to my hearts  plea for help, and they made the SunKissed VoxBox  just for me.  **Disclaimer I was given Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles complimentary for testing purposes.

After taking the high heels insoles for a few spins in my favorite heels, I have concluded that the fear of foot pain is gone because these actually work very well. 




Here is the link to my Dr Scholl's catwalk Strut on twitter https://twitter.com/Weaverfreebies/status/352214483961257984



I love the soft gelly cushion in the arch that shifts the weight/pressure off my feet. These insoles are clear and practically invisible they are perfect for any  type of shoe strappy ones, open toed, sling back, slide ins, and any other kind of shoes that have a 2 inch heel. 

They aren't too thick so it won't make your feet feel tight in your shoes.  No need to worry about these having an adhesive that will slime your soles or be too tacky to take them out I believe that these are made differently because I haven't run into these problems. They are easy to place in your shoes and easy to take them off.

If you would like to read more reviews from others who have tried them I recommend you read them at Influenster

You can also go to the Dr's Scholl's website and see what they have to say http://www.drscholls.com/products/HighHeelInsoles

You can purchase these online at Target.com CVS.com and Drugstore.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment