Monday, July 8, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics





  
I am apart of a fantastic community that gets to test products complimentary in exchange for product reviews. This community is called www.Influenster.com You can find them on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Influenster and on Twitter https://twitter.com/Influesnter Influenster.com is where you can go and find real reviews from real people.


I received the Sunkissed VoxBox a few weeks back giving me plenty of time to really test out Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics I was a little leery at first when I saw these at the store. From the first glance I would have to say they look like they are too large and  wouldn' t have any strength to actually hold your hair in a simple pony tail. I also thought that they would be too large for my toddlers hair. Not to mention I thought they would slip out of my hair if I went jogging being that I have a lot of hair.

After putting Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics to the test I have to say all of my prior judgments were completely  incorrect. I am greatful for the opportunity to try and test these because I would not otherwise have known how great these are. I tested these out on my squirmy toddler who hates when I take out her pony tails because other hair bands have pulled and snagged her hair. These Ouchless Ribbons Elastics look so cute in my daughters hair and there is no snagging no hair pulling and no sacrificing a secure hold on a little ones pony tail. 



I have used a friend of mine as a hair model in exchange I gave her a Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastic because how else do you show your friends how great they are. You share the things you love or at least I do.  

Every single Picture I have are all only using the Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. With the summer at hand it's nice to be able to pull up your hair and have a style. I love these ouchless ribbon elastics are cute and come in 5 great colors and only cost you between $3.99 - $4.99 you can find these stylish ouchless ribbon elastics just about everywhere but here's a couple links for you to check out on your own:










I have a very amateur video shot by my 10 year nephew giving instructions how to create the above look. 



Here's a collage of my pictures. My favorite is that Goody hair on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoodyHair Tweeted a picture with one of my hair styles in it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment