Sunday, July 14, 2013

SinfulShine From SinfulColors

SinfulShine From SinfulColors




First I would like to say I am a beginner to nail art but since Influenster had given me a bottle of SinfulShine from SinfulColors in the SunVoxBox complimentary for testing purposes   I have decided to give it a go. I have a 2 year daughter that loves to have her nails painted.


I love this polish it has brilliant shine that is 5x shinier then a patent leather shoe. SinfulColor's SinfulShine comes in 32 shades I have used many of these colors because Brilliant shine  vibrant colors and no need for a top coat is very addicting did I mention they are only $2.99 at Walgreen's for a limited time.

Here is my simple nail are tutorial.

All you need is two colors and painters tape.

What I did was pre-cut the painters tape into the size strips I needed. Why painters tape you ask? Well I decided that it is less tacky then scotch tape.


I applied the first color on all my nails. Wait for your first coat to dry completely before the next step.

Then I applied the tape diagonally on my nail. 

Paint your nail it doesn't matter if you paint over the tape because it's just going to be taken right off. Now after trying this a few time i have decided its better to take the tape off while the paint is still wet. This way your lines stay smooth.


Voila its done. I recommend you clean up the skin around your nails with a little acetone to complete the look.

I have also tried a few various looks are here are a few pictures.

Colors I used are SinfulColors SinfulShine Banana Appeal and Break Away on the next two pictures.

The circles I used a drinking straw and just dipped it and used it like a stamp.


This is a first attempt to saran wrap nail art.  



Here i tried doing the marbling with water.



As you can see in this picture there is beautiful shine without any top coat.



You can go to the SinfulColors SinfulShine web page to find out more information.


They even have a clever tool on there website to see how you would a certain color your skin tone.

Go to Walgreens in person or through the web and purchase these affordable polishes.



Stay up to date and follow SinfulColors on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sinfulcolors

and on twitter

Oh yeah last but not least here's my SinfulColors SinfulShine vine i took at Walgreen's







No comments:

Post a Comment