Friday, November 23, 2012

Afrin hopefully comes to the recuse

Recently my seasonal allergies have gotten really bad. I have been able to get through them in the past but this year I have really noticed that I can barely breathe through one nostril all night.

I don't know if its cause the gardeners have recently trimmed the plants around my house or cause its been windy but my snorring really makes my baby mad at night and she constantly gets woken up all night which is awful for me since I an the one who gets up with her. and since I am not sleeping well any way what does it really matter if I have someone to hang out with. Haha oh well.

The cool this is I am a bzzagent and I get to try new products with bzzagent and they give me coupons and samples for me to give out for others to try. recently I accepted a bzz champaign for afrin nasal spray I hope it comes to the recuse and helps me breathe.

I have checked out their website www.afrin.com and really liked what I saw. They have a jazzy look to the website and a video. I added the link take a look for your self. They have coupons there if any one is interested to try it before my kit arrives.

I am excited to test this product out

1 comment:

  1. Alright I am excited to try this I too have allergies and am curious about this product

    ReplyDelete