Saturday, November 17, 2012

Irritated this morning

So my fiances brother lives with us and he has a drinking problem. Well actually he doesn't have a problem with it I do.  Every night he gets messed he does things where he thinks he's hungry and makes the most disgusting food things even a pregnat woman wouldn't even want, that doesn't really bother me what does is the crap he leaves in his path from the kitchen to his bedroom.

He is forty five and still can't wipe off the counter when he's done cooking I understand about the dishes he can't wash them right anyway I rather him not do those.

So in the middle of the night if I have to make a bottle I have to clean off the counter which is fustrating cause I have a screaming baby impatiently waiting. Then it gets worse cause I walk down the same hallway to get back to my room and if I was lucky enough not to step on food he dropped on the way to the kitchen the rule is I step in it on the way back.

Uugghh then his disregard for anything other then his alcohol just makes me mad especially when the baby is napping and he has to talk on the phone in his room so he can wake up the baby with his loud voice, because we all know alcoholics don't have volume control for their voices.

Ok so there is my rant. All and all my soon to be brother in law is great when he isn't drunk. its just that plus a couple of other things that just get under my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment