Thursday, November 22, 2012

Burts bees intense hydration review for bzzagent

I am a bzzagent. This means I get to try products for free and submit reports and reviews on what I think about the products. I also get to give samples and money saving coupons to people who would like to try these products.

I had a chance to review burts bees intense hydration cream cleanser, night cream, and mask.

I used it faithful for about three weeks and saw such a huge improvement in my skin. The fine lines in the corners of my eyes started to lessen by the end of the first week. I was super excited over this cause I felt it made me look older and now my skin looks more rejuvenated.

I would have my fiancé do masks with me twice a week and he started loving the way it made it easier to shave with softer skin.
He also loved how his nose stopped getting chapped from blowing his nose. And might I add it was a life saver when I had gotten sick I managed to stay away from that red chapped nose thats so embarrassing you can't hide from.

I recommend this product to any one who likes a quality product that uses natural ingredients and isn't petrolyum based so your skin actually benefits from instead of masks. Might I add it is reasonably priced and you can find it at most mass retailers. Check them out at www.burtsbees.com and on facebook.com/burtsbees

If you like to let me know what you like about their products please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment