Friday, November 16, 2012

What I love to walk in on moments like these

My 16 month old daughter is getting two of her molars right now so of course trying to put her to bed at a resonable hour is out of the question. She just won't go sleep before midnight we have tried everything from putting her down earlier, being consistant with night time rituals, soothing bath, soft music being in the room with her, not being in the room, getting her up earlier, not letting her take a nap (which is the worst thing cause then she has a bad attitude from being extra tired) the list goes on and on.

Sometimes I just need a break from the insanity and chaos. My fiance tries but lacks the patience a mother has. So here's how he figured out to get her to bed.

Our baby girl loves to watch her daddy play video games at night she climbs in his lap and tries to help press the buttons and I think her eyes get really heavy from watching to tv. But before you know she's out like a light. Of course if I am in the room with them it doesn't work or even if I try that approach myself it would never work.

But I love to walk into the room and unexpectantly see such a beautiful sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment